• Show
Clear All

• Revamped Metal Insanity site

Hail All!

what do you think?

http://www.metalinsanity.com/

Re: Revamped Metal Insanity site

Oh....I like!
    Mind you I about jumped out of my skin when the sound kicked in..things have got a bit louder since my Rock Soc. days @ Uni.
    I think the home page background and graphics are spot on. I notice that the graphics on other pages (I checked out "Folkearth" on a whim) are different - is this going to be the same as the home page?
    All the links seem to work OK - but my browser is on a go-slow today so I did give up on individual bands! Sorry.
    Keep up the good work - loads of info.
    Helga

www.compasslandscapes.com

Comment

great site, great forum
      Sharon Chajin

Comment

Its looking good my friend!......cant wait to see the lightening bolts over the skulls...thats going to be awesome!.....let me know when you finish that!...interviews are a great way to introduce the various bands!
        good job!

Comment

Ok, gotta keep my opinion to website design. I love it. The colors the background the smoke in one of the headers I saw. Really all works great together. (Just not my kind of music, and personal taste) But you have really done a GREAT Job! If my new website can stand out like your's I'd be very happy! Good Luck and yes, I like the interviews to!
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hey Sadain,
            I am a major metalhead. I grew up on this type of music and actually turned out pretty darn good if I may say so myself. All the links seem to work and I really like the fact that you have actual interviews with the different bands. I love your job!
            One thing you might want to change is the use of profanity. It's bad enough that metal music (which I think is one of mans greatest creations) has a bad rap because of some kids commiting suicide to Ozzy Osbourne or Metallica back in the mid eighties.
            Don't get me wrong, I'm all about freedom of speech and press and that sort of stuff. As a former Marine I was and am more than willing to give my life to preserve those rights; and given the site I am looking at, it seems that you are quite talented and smart enough to know the difference between a quote and unnessesary language.
            I hope you don't think I 'm ragging on you because I'm not. It's quite the opposite, it is truly what we here at BV call constructive critisism. As a metal head I want your site to shine.
            All in all, it is a great looking and very informative site. I really like the music "A LOT", especially DECIMATE INC. These guys are really good. It's a bummer that not all bands have a song along with their interview, cause I was really looking forward to hearing some really great metal music "the way it was intended to be played". I am actually going to pick up a CD from Marshal Law. I really liked the interview and their influences..
            GREAT GREAT SITE!!!!!
            Mike
            www.suzannemichaelcatering.com

Comment

Very, very striking. Just the right mood for the topic.
              You have obviously put a lot of thought and effort into the site.
              The smoke and moving objects are great.
              There are 3 things sticking out of the right hand side of the page, when viewing in full screen with 1280x1024. They don't look like they should be there.
              If you are concerned about loading time, you might try to separate the metal mask in the centre of the home page, from the background. Then use Pixresizer on the background to get reduce the ATI_C_03.jpg file size.

Don't you think Kassi59 is very young for a Brigadier General.
              Royden

www.harrow-art.com
              www.harrow.co.za

Comment

Hail All!

Yes, I noticed the load time on the splash page... and have resized to better suit loading times... thanx to everyone that has commented... and check back to the site later as Kassi said I'm adding more effects in September when the artist finishes the flash... and some bands won't allow me to stream their music from my site so you'll have to go to their myspace or their site to hear them.

thanx everybody

Comment

Originally posted by zigzag
                  Very, very striking. Just the right mood for the topic.
                  You have obviously put a lot of thought and effort into the site.
                  The smoke and moving objects are great.
                  There are 3 things sticking out of the right hand side of the page, when viewing in full screen with 1280x1024. They don't look like they should be there.
                  If you are concerned about loading time, you might try to separate the metal mask in the centre of the home page, from the background. Then use Pixresizer on the background to get reduce the ATI_C_03.jpg file size.

Don't you think Kassi59 is very young for a Brigadier General.

thing is microsoft fixed the problem with their new IE for resolutions in the new IE in the bottom right hand corner their is a zoom option to fit sites to the screen...

thanx

Comment

Royden...lol...a bit young looking yes, but thats what Vodahost does is bring out the kid in ya!.....lol

Make sure y'all common back and see what Sadain does next it will be worth looking at!...

Dream Lady - Its not my personal choice of music either, but all music is wonderful - universal language.....I did however listen to black sabbath and the such when I was a young teen, so maybe I have a small bit of knowledge??,,,lol

Comment

Very cool site... love the graphics!! Pretty much a must see site for any headbanging metal head. Great job!
                      MR. PURE
                      ourwaterispure.com

Comment

Great site! Nearly got my air guitar out. Takes me back to seeing Black Sabbath /uriah heep /Ground hogs & many more heavy rock bands at our local collage before they were famous. There were only about 150 to a gig back then. Really like the site. It’s nice to browse through something a little different for a change. Can see you put a lot of work into this one, and it’s paying off.

Good luck

Chris.
                        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

thanx from everyone.

when I get time I will comment on other's sites.

Comment

Good colors, lots of work put into your site. I like the bugs crawling. I might change the blue writing to silver or red. Wicked job.

Comment

Working...
                            X