Website is live - finally!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Website is live - finally!!

I keep centering these pages then they jump back!!! Contact us should now be centered again.

All the headers have now been updated - I was in the process of doing them and then re-publishing.

They should all be opening on the same window as well now and not opening new windows all the time.

What are people's thoughts on having a HOME button on every page? My thinking was that as I have all the icons on most pages that I did not need this? Your opinions on this are welcomed.

Thanks everyone
    kp

www.pooleyenterprises.com

Comment

Looks real good.
      You put a lot of work into it.

Users have several options: use a Home link, back browser or closing. You can have a Home button or put a link behind yr logo to your home page.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Originally posted by KP123
        I keep centering these pages then they jump back!!! Contact us should now be centered again.

All the headers have now been updated - I was in the process of doing them and then re-publishing.

They should all be opening on the same window as well now and not opening new windows all the time.

What are people's thoughts on having a HOME button on every page? My thinking was that as I have all the icons on most pages that I did not need this? Your opinions on this are welcomed.

Thanks everyone
        Loads better & looking real good. Found one more to centre, but I bet you have done it by the time you see this. http://www.pooleyenterprises.com//uploadform.html
        Nice site!

Chris.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks everyone.

I am really pleased with the site.
          I am also hooked on designing websites!! I am now designing one for my husband who is self employed!!

kp
          kp

Comment

Working...
          X