Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi Guys check my website and need a little help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys check my website and need a little help!

Hi guys, after weeks of doing my website, and my boyfriends website. Finally its done and ready, together with my boyfriend were both recent graduate of 3d animation and we decided to create a website to showcase our artworks and also to show it to potential employer for career. everything seems fine but there are a little prob and if ever please help me on this:

first of all:

me and my boyfriends website is http://www.3dchoice.com this is our home page

my boyfriends site is http://www.3dchoice.com/artist/blake/portfolio.html

mine website add is http://www.3dchoice.com/artist/kei/portfolio.html

please check it out and enjoy our page
    and also can you please help me on this one:

I reckon that the images doesn’t display properly sometimes that’s why I put a little note that if it doesn’t display properly like missing buttons or images please click refresh button and everything is just fine.
    next in my website I put vote and comments in a form page

http://www.3dchoice.com/artist/kei/vote.html
    for the vote

http://www.3dchoice.com/artist/kei/comments.html
    for comments

now my prob is I followed the video tutorials how to make a form but when I tried it its not working properly. I don't know where I went wrong cause I really followed the tutorial. cause when I tried submitting it would go to my yahoo account ask me password the when I’m logged it will go to file attach. PLEASE help me on this one before we completely publish it and invite people to view our website MANY THANKS and you guys are awesome.

CHEERS!!
    Kei

Re: Hi Guys check my website and need a little help!

That artwork is amazing, you've obviously spent a great deal of time doing the artwork and it looks excellent. i like the colours and textures that both sites use as well. There was no problem for me with the images displaying and they all loaded up fairly quickly (I tested the page a few times and its all good). The forms I've never used so I'm sorry I can't help you with that one but someone in these forums is gonna know. Nice site, keep up the good work.
    www.dichromatic.net

Comment

Nice!! I just took a look at your site and your boyfriends site.They are bothe fantastic and i like there first page that you go onto very nice work ... i would love how to do that.

HasH
      .:Business Is Me - Me Is Business:.

Comment

Kei, these are awesome. Kudos for your good work!
        Both your pages are fantastic, elegant and the colors are perfect.

Your home page is still under construction (nice touch) this is always preferred over "can't find..."

On your page both the icon and e-mail address do not link, If this is part of your question:

In BV, click on the envelope then link on menu, change type to mailto and below that add your e-mail address. Same for your e-mail only this time highlight the complete e-mail.

Didn't we suggest a solution to the form in another post ? Do a search for e-mail forms.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Wow! These are some really great looking sites.
          With regards to your form, I had the same issue as you; and a very nice gentleman by the name of David gave me all the help I needed. I am sure he will be looking at this site and offer the same help to you. He gave me this link to follow. It really helped and I'm sure it will help you as well.
          http://netisopen.com/computer/web/webpagestuff.html
          I look forward to seeing this site up and running 100% in the near future! Good luck and major Kudos on your site.
          Mike
          www.suzannemichaelcatering.com

Comment

wow - these sites are great.

Good job!
            kp

www.pooleyenterprises.com

Comment

cresentmoon:

Kei, your logo looks great. You need some buttons on your home page to link to the other sites. I'll bet you can make some greal looking buttons too.

Comment

Holy cow! Your sites are amazing. I feel very small right now... :)

ThePurpleButterfly

Comment

All of those pages are mighty awsome..
                  Blake should consider approaching animated movie companies with his portfolio.
                  Nice work.

Comment

Thanks guys for all the really nice comments/feedback though i'm really having troubes with form it makes all the efforts i put into creating them all worth while! thank you guys and you are all awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by bill2006
                      Kei, these are awesome. Kudos for your good work!
                      Both your pages are fantastic, elegant and the colors are perfect.

Your home page is still under construction (nice touch) this is always preferred over "can't find..."

On your page both the icon and e-mail address do not link, If this is part of your question:

In BV, click on the envelope then link on menu, change type to mailto and below that add your e-mail address. Same for your e-mail only this time highlight the complete e-mail.

Didn't we suggest a solution to the form in another post ? Do a search for e-mail forms.
                      Thanks for the comments, I'm trying to look for the post that you said, but could find it. If it's ok can you give the link on that re: forms tutorial.
                      many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by smcatering
                        Wow! These are some really great looking sites.
                        With regards to your form, I had the same issue as you; and a very nice gentleman by the name of David gave me all the help I needed. I am sure he will be looking at this site and offer the same help to you. He gave me this link to follow. It really helped and I'm sure it will help you as well.
                        http://netisopen.com/computer/web/webpagestuff.html
                        I look forward to seeing this site up and running 100% in the near future! Good luck and major Kudos on your site.
                        Thanks for the great comments, I tried following the tutorial from the link but I couldn't follow the secon part, I also saw that watdaflip can do it on a nice price, but unfortunately im just a recnt grad, and the budget for me is so tight. so even if i want its a bit impossible. my form is not relly so hard i just want people that can give their comments so i can make my works and characters better in the future.
                        If you can , please help me on the second part since you were able to follow them easy right? thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by circuspet.com
                          cresentmoon:

Kei, your logo looks great. You need some buttons on your home page to link to the other sites. I'll bet you can make some greal looking buttons too.
                          Hi, thanks. Our home page is still under construction, after i finished all the contents i will do that and my primary goal right now is to make both sites, mine and my boyfriend be operational 100% so we can both apply jobs. thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by ez-ez
                            All of those pages are mighty awsome..
                            Blake should consider approaching animated movie companies with his portfolio.
                            Nice work.
                            Thanks Carlos, I told my boyfriend about it and he said thanks, He would definetely love too and he will apply after we finished our site and hopefully soon if i can sort the 2 page forms, thanks .

Comment

PLEASE Help me on this cause i really want to finish my site and start applying jobs soon, please help me sort this out about my forms:

http://www.3dchoice.com/artist/kei/vote.html
                              for the vote

http://www.3dchoice.com/artist/kei/comments.html
                              for comments

Many thanks and hope to hear from you soon

Comment

Working...
                              X