Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi Guys check my website and need a little help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi Guys check my website and need a little help!

cresent_moon:

I hate to say anything negative about such a fantastical site but after downloading real player to view the demos I found them hard to see.
    they were obviously made to be viewed in a dark room, not a well lit room
    on a computer monitor. If you are putting these animations together for
    viewing on computer monitors you may want to brighten them up a bit.
    Have you made your buttons yet? I can't wait to see what's next.

Comment

Originally posted by circuspet.com
      cresent_moon:
      I hate to say anything negative about such a fantastical site but after downloading real player to view the demos I found them hard to see.
      they were obviously made to be viewed in a dark room, not a well lit room
      on a computer monitor. If you are putting these animations together for
      viewing on computer monitors you may want to brighten them up a bit.
      Have you made your buttons yet? I can't wait to see what's next.
      nope its alright, I appreciate all comments good or bad cause i want to be good at whatever i do, but I’m sorry cause maybe its on your monitor calibration (brightness and contrast) cause I think the lighting was just fine I asked people to view it, and also check how it would look like on more than 10 separate and different computers to check how it would look like. I did a lot of testing but if it seems dark try the QuickTime version cause maybe when I compress it to rendered a wmv files, it blurred out lots of details. and that’s also why I told there that I would be happy to send the HI-res DVD version for clarity and details. but I appreciate your feedback. thanks. anyway about the button in the homepage as I said earlier buttons are easy to do its just that my priority right now is to finish both sites mine and my boyfriend then we will do a joint artwork for our homepage. so maybe soon. after we publish the 2 sites and make it 100% operational, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by thepurplebutterfly
        Holy cow! Your sites are amazing. I feel very small right now... :)

ThePurpleButterfly
        nope, don't be I get to see your site and its really nice and inspirational. I like the slideshow of butterflies and all the poem. after viewing your site i feel like painting two fairies with one wings each and embracing each other while they fly above the water as the moon reflects underneath --- its really nice!! really really nice.

Comment

Great site mate! I love it! Good luck with future refrences! Great 3D animation to! You apparently put a great deal of time into that!

Comment

Wow!...What can I say....what talent you both have .. your work is absolutely fabulous!....you guys aint ever going to be out of work....oh boy what I wouldnt give to have talent like that...can you tell i'm impressed? lol

Oh and dont worry about having no money ..soon you will be swimming in it ..of that i'm sure ...you will be snapped up ..no doubt about it.

So ....can i have my signed banner now please lol

<going back for another look
            Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
            http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Great site. I am definetly impressed. I did like the artwork and your bases are covered. Like, if the page was not up, you had it not linking to nowhere.

Somethings I did notice.
              ON your boyfriend's website. The Gallery. There are Galleries out there that will help the user move from picture to picture without having to go back to the home page. One thing that could work for you are:
              http://www.picturetrails.com/ You can have some animation with the galleries if you decide that route. Also: using the galleries with PORTA this gallery is freeware.

Also, on your page: The links page: http://www.3dchoice.com/artist/kei/links.html

I am not sure, but on my computer with the blue links I had a hard time reading what I was linking to. Maybe changing the color or font size?

But, I do like the site. I like it alot.

Thanks,
              Stratis
              Thanks,
              Stratis

www.holleyjohnson.net
              mailto: stratis.constas@holleyjohnson.net

Comment

Great work. I love the pages. They are beautiful and very well put together. I cant wait until I can really get my page looking good like that!
                "Why try hard to fit in....When you were born to stand out!"
                www.pricelessbeauti.com

Comment

Great site makes me feel I have alot of work to do . The only thing I would say is maybe have your pictures open in a new window rather thann having to hit the browsers back button to get back to the homepage. The pics all are great graphic like the ones my boys have on there video gams:)
                  ~Brenda~
                  check us out on the web
                  www.martinsradiusmoulding.com

Comment

hi guys sorry for the super late reply cause i've been busy with work anyway THANK YOU VERY much for all the comments and suggestions I really appreciate it. I'll be revising my site and will post the new one soon and with loads of update and new feature with blue voda and with your inspirations i'm sure i'll be able to produce a better one fom my previous site oh and I would also take this opportunity to thanks navaldesign for helping me with the scripting (contact him if you need help on scripting he's one of the best believe me!). Again THANK YOU VERY MUCH and if you guys need any help on graphics or something dont hesitate to let me know, maybe i can help and hey we're blue voda family ! CHEERS!!

Comment

Hi, you have done some great graphics.
                      I could only see one small suggestion at the moment. Had to keep scrolling down to get to the lower menu & iframe on this style of pages http://www.3dchoice.com/artist/kei/bio.html
                      Didn’t know if this area could be razed up or placed at the top of the page. My cut off was at the bottom of “future projects” button.
                      Viewing with FF 1024x768

Good luck.
                      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Im not really sure what you mean cause everything was with the right size and you dont need to scroll down to see the menus cause all of it is in the same size, and the only thing you need to scrool down is the iframe side comments located at the side of menu and thats it but anyway as i said i'm closing this thread as i thank evryone for their suggestion and advices cause i'll be updating my new website soon. Thanks Chris and goodluck as well

Comment

Working...
                        X