Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: website

steveci:

I don't understand the image on you title banner. I think a stack of cash may be more appropriate with a green color scheme.
    I have hardware in my system that requires 800 w screen any page over 800 w in page properties requires side scrolling.

Comment

Steve: I still have a sideways scroll.
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hi Steve

I also have the sideway scroll.

Is the picture in your header at the top supposed to be like that or have you stretched it?

Good luck
        Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

Steve
          Your whole template is stretched and distorted slightly. Keep it at its normal size and adjust your text to fit in with it and it will look a lot better.

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
          royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

Hi Steven,
            Looks very professional although the last sentance on the home page confused me a little (not difficult to do). Where is this site with over 10,000 products to sell? Do you mean your site? Or should there be a link or some more info?
            I too have the sideways scroll (sorry)
            Good luck
            Helga

www.compasslandscapes.com

Comment

Not sure if you are using BV,s View options. But click on view button in the top menu bar and then select ruler & grid. Work your page from the left hand side of the screen & within then the 800 mark on the horizontal ruler of the page. Just before publishing, right click on the page for properties and change the page width to 800 & check the centre box. Then publish. Should hopefully all show up with no horizontal scroll bar & your page centred?

Cheers,
              Chris
              PS. Like the site & has got some good info.
              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Can i have some comments on the changes, your input is most welcome.

thanks steve

Comment

stevecl:

On your index page:
                  Your first lines are dubble spaced the thex is too close to the edge of you templet design. I would move the templet design over a 1/4 inch to the left. I don't care for the "tumbstone" design where the button section and the title banner come together (my opinion). And you need to move the buttons to the center of that bar, 1/4 inch to the right.

When editing after you have saved and published, do your self a favor and
                  use the preview tool. Things don't always look the same on the web as they do on the web builder. Things do look the same as the preview.

Your page still looks a little wide (maybe 850), often images will prevent page propertiews from doing it's thing. while rechecking page properties
                  you may consider adding a background (custom) color about the same
                  as the button bar just below the buttons. It will add unity to the page.
                  (opinion)

Comment

Thanks Circuspet, will change the background color tomorrow, is the rest of the site ok?.

regards steve

Comment

stebvecl:

To prevent spelling and gramer mistakes you can write your copy on word then import it to your page. I am not that good with english but I caught a few typos on the clickbank page.
                      On" OPENING AN ACCOUNT" spell the word two (2 weeks) and start a new sentence after the word weeks
                      On "PRODUCTS" (typo) the word to not yo
                      On "CLOAKING lINKS" A lot is two words and you may concider putting
                      Affiliate Cloner in bold type.
                      That should keep you busy for a few minutes.
                      I like the text layout much better on this page than the index.
                      The use of the larger text is a grea idea, a lot of us old guys can't see font under 12.

Comment

You did a real good job, I like the colors. It's laid out nice and clear, easy to read which is most important.

Comment

Thanks for evrybodies input.

regards steve

Comment

stevecl:

Every time I review a website I learn something. Sometimes I even take my own advice. Virtue is it's own reward !

Comment

Thanks again to evreybody that have critiqued my site. I have made a few changes and added a bit more content.

what do you think.

1. is the info clear
                              2. is the layout ok

thanks in advance

steve

Comment

Working...
                              X