Check mine.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Check mine.......

I'm saving your site for my daughter who loves dance. Interesting background. I'd be thanking Jason in a line with his banner, and save the marque for something important for the viewer. good work

Comment

Thanks for all the input.

Collectors-info.........don't know what line you are referring to. I didn't put anything in intentionally and I don't see one in my browser. Sorry.

Frictionmaster.........thanks for saving my site for your daughter to see. That's cool to know someone from that far away is looking at it. I figured it would just be our members viewing it now & then.

www.fmlinedancers.com

Comment

The browser your viewer use can affect what the see also. Since your is a local site, I would be most concerned with local browsers, IE6, is used by most ln the States.
        You may want to check your area and see what browsers are available. I think netscape died.

Comment

love your site - especially the "redneck" section. i like the advice to look up - but if i do i trip! I agree with the comments on the nav buttons - as for pictures there is the bv gallery, jalbum, porta and picturetrails - all are great, jalbum is the trickiest.
          Ann
          www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
          www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
          www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Hey!

I might be repeating what everyone else is saying but this is what I personaly think:

1) You should enlarge your background so it doesn't stop right in the middles of the screen and repeat itself.

2) I did not see a contact page or an e-mail at all. You might want to implement this feature so people can contact you if they have question's or what ever it is.

Other than that, the rest of the site looks great! Good job and much success to you in the future!
            Best regards,
            Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Lots of good suggestions, so I'll just say, "What a fun sight"! I've always wanted to learn how to line dance. I've bookmarked your sight to try and figure out the steps. Have fun!
              Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Jeremy....

How do I enlarge the background?

Comment

Dream Lady...........

If you want to try the steps.......start with the Electric Slide. That's the easiest and the one we teach first to beginners. You see it done at a lot of wedding receptions, etc.

www.fmlinedancers.com

Comment

Nice site, useful for dancers.

Comment

Working...
                    X