• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navaldesign
    replied
    Re: BlueVoda V9.0.3 Issue Tracker

Originally posted by Pablo
    Terry, NavalDesign

If you would like to insert large pieces of Javascript you should consider putting it in a seperate javascript file.
    BlueVoda uses the standaard Windows input control which has a limit of 32K, but this might also depend on on which version of Windows you use and the amount of memory in your computer.

Note that BlueVoda is not an HTML editor, but an HTML generator.
    Hi Pablo,

in this case it is not a javascript, but a Microsoft Excell generated html file However, i also suggested to import it in the page as external file, using an include command.

Leave a comment:

• Pablo
    replied

Terry, NavalDesign

If you would like to insert large pieces of Javascript you should consider putting it in a seperate javascript file.
    BlueVoda uses the standaard Windows input control which has a limit of 32K, but this might also depend on on which version of Windows you use and the amount of memory in your computer.

Note that BlueVoda is not an HTML editor, but an HTML generator.

Leave a comment:

• CarbonTerry
    replied

George,
    No, this was a first try. It is an Microsoft Excel doc. At the time I tried pasting the html I was having problems with BV FTP. I was able to drag to FTP after following your directions.
    However, BV FTP is still acting strange. Some docs will drag and others wont.
    Thanks for your help.

Leave a comment:

• Cecilia Bekkeli
    replied

After installing VB 9.0.3 it has been impossible to publish any page I get error 550

Help!

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Hi Terry,

yes, you are correct, only about 28900 chrs were copied from a total of 94000. This is an extremely long code. I don't know what is the limit, Pablo will let us know i suppose. Did you have that code pasted in a html box with the old BV ?

I have also tried to paste it in the Inside Body, but no use.

I beleive that you can save the file as php, upload it, and have it implemented in the way described in the "Single Menu page with BV and php". Or, through an Iframe.

Leave a comment:

• Collectors-info
    replied

Might be a small glitch with the light box & this will be rare happening.

If I load, let say 6 images called b1 to b6 from one folder into light box.
    If I now go to another folder & load 1 or 2 more images, that’s fine!
    But if there is a totally different image in this 2nd folder that happens to be called b3, it will replace original image that I got from the 1st folder. This only shows in the preview & seems to be ok when published. But it might put some one thinking they have the wrong images to upload.
    I know it will be rare, but it will happen.

Leave a comment:

• mike
    replied

Thanks, Naval.
    They were already published pages. But, I will still have to go back and but in my photos for future page editing. (I like to see what I'm doing) And this will be a BIG PAIN IN THE BUTT....
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Ok, if these are pages that are already published, do not worry, the pages are already on the server, so even if they do not appear in the BV page, they will show when you publish the updated page.

If these are NOT published pages, double click on the image, as if you were putting it there for the first time, then select ANOTHER (no matter which) image, then repeat the operation putting the correct image. See if this works.

Leave a comment:

• mike
    replied

I'm sorry, Navel. What do you mean re-define my images?
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Try re-defining your images.

Leave a comment:

• mike
    replied

Well I downloaded V9.0.3. Went to my pages. No photos. Each image box states: Image Not Found.
    What's up with that?
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Terry, i have copy / pasted 4 entire pages of text (just as a check) and i have had no problem. Can you please make sure that the code that you are trying to copy doesn't have some breaking tag ? Try doing this with some other, even longer, piece of code.

Leave a comment:

• CarbonTerry
    replied

George,
    Thanks, your directions solved the issue with Blue FTP.

Leave a comment:

• clarinetjoy
    replied

Thank you that was it. I get that error so often that I don't even notice it any more

Leave a comment:

• Pablo
    replied

But... there is a security warning message on your screen!
    Please read the yellow warning (To help protect your security...) and follow instructions, this will probably get rid of the blue box;)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X