X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navaldesign
    replied
    Re: BlueVoda V9.0.3 Issue Tracker

I think you are referring to the navigationbar?
    The look of the navigationbutton is defined by their source image.
    You can find those images in the folder:
    C:\Program Files\BlueVoda Website Builder\navbar
    Previous versions of BV didn't look at the transparancy information in these images, while the new version does.
    Correct. As those transparency details were ignored in previous versions, many members that have built their bars in the past, and were thinking that they were simple gifs, now load their existing pages in bv9.03 and find out that the appearance is changed, simply because those were in fact transparent gifs.
    Only solution: change the bar buttons to another type.

HTML Import problem
    Make sure your firewall isn't blocking internet access.
    I"ve tried it on multiple Vista computers and it seems to work fine, once I've unblocked the firewall
    Issue solved.
    The problem was NOT with the firewall. In BV 8 importing a page from existing html was working even if you did not check the "Local" or "Remote(On the net)" radio button. In the new version, importing a web page REQUIRES checking the "Remote" radio button.

Of course, adding BlueVoda in the list of exeptions of the firewall, will help anyone having problems with it.

Leave a comment:

• Pablo
    replied

Menu bar problem
    I think you are referring to the navigationbar?
    The look of the navigationbutton is defined by their source image.
    You can find those images in the folder:
    C:\Program Files\BlueVoda Website Builder\navbar
    Previous versions of BV didn't look at the transparancy information in these images, while the new version does.
    Questions:
    1) Which image did you select as your navagitionbar button?
    2) How can we reproduce your problem?

HTML Import problem
    Make sure your firewall isn't blocking internet access.
    I"ve tried it on multiple Vista computers and it seems to work fine, once I've unblocked the firewall.

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Originally posted by CarbonTerry
    Hello,
    I have downloaded v. 9.0.3 but still cannot drag files into my public_html in Blue FTP.
    Terry, FTP seems to work fine, i have used it about ten times. What exactly is the issue ? If you cannot drag, please:

1. Uninstall completely BV
    2. Delete your IE temporary files
    3. Download and install again BV 9.03

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Another issue (under Windows Vista, still need to check with XP)

Importing Existing Html Pages: I always get an error message, and then the page background turns to a pale fuchsia (the same as in the menubar related post, #

Please have a look at the attached images:

Leave a comment:

• CarbonTerry
    replied

Hello,
    I have downloaded v. 9.0.3 but still cannot drag files into my public_html in Blue FTP.

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Originally posted by jamnltd
    I guess I am not explaining myself very well. This has do with style of image, not size.

I have changed menu bar/navigation bar image to plain yellow and republished. If anyone can figure this out for me, I would like to go back to my original style menu/navigation bars.
    Thank You
    Actually i did encounter the same problem:

As you can see in the attached image, i have used a white button, with a red arrow (as jamnltd says he was). Well, in the original BV page, the white behaves as transparent, whilst in preview, it turns to a light fuchsia.
    I beleive that this the problem jamnltd is reffering to.

Leave a comment:

• EricPSF
    replied

Hi,

Just trying out the tables.

I will like to select all the rows and columns and change the fonts and colours at one go...but it seems cannot work. Pls advise. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• clarinetjoy
    replied

I do not know if this is an issue but I can't get it figured out. I was excited about the logo maker and have been trying to create a logo. It looks fine but when I preview it in the browers it does not look ok. I created a purple ellipse logo but when I view it in the browser there is a light blue box around the logo. I cannot find anywhere how to change this to transparent or do I have to do something else?

Clarinetjoy

Leave a comment:

• jamnltd
    replied

I guess I am not explaining myself very well. This has do with style of image, not size.

I have changed menu bar/navigation bar image to plain yellow and republished. If anyone can figure this out for me, I would like to go back to my original style menu/navigation bars.
    Thank You

Leave a comment:

• navaldesign
    replied

Originally posted by Albanez77
    My current install of Blue Voda is 7.6. I downloaded the installer for the latest version from the version release post in the forums, but neither of the installers work. The setup.exe tries to launch then fails and is aborted leaving a window which states: error in compressed file - bad CRC. Then says: cannot extract support files. I tried the zip version as well, but winzip tells me that the archive is invalid. I find it really hard to believe that others haven't experienced this. I tried talking to Hank, a support person, but he keeps directing me to this ccleaner program, which doesn't change anything, and he keeps telling me to mess with my registry, then download and install again. I think something else is the problem. Could this be happening because I skipped the update to version 8? Why can't the installer unpack its own resource library?! Help please!
    Please follow these steps:

1. Uninstall BV.
    2. Go in your IE, Tools, Option, and delete temporary files
    3. Download again.

Leave a comment:

• Pablo
    replied

Yes. I also don't understand "update the style of the menubar to the desired value".
    You can change the style of the menubar through the properties window.
    (Menu->Edit->Properties) Just select the correct size for the menubar and republish the page.

Leave a comment:

• lorikirstein
    replied

Yes. I also don't understand "update the style of the menubar to the desired value".

Leave a comment:

• Albanez77
    Guest replied

My current install of Blue Voda is 7.6. I downloaded the installer for the latest version from the version release post in the forums, but neither of the installers work. The setup.exe tries to launch then fails and is aborted leaving a window which states: error in compressed file - bad CRC. Then says: cannot extract support files. I tried the zip version as well, but winzip tells me that the archive is invalid. I find it really hard to believe that others haven't experienced this. I tried talking to Hank, a support person, but he keeps directing me to this ccleaner program, which doesn't change anything, and he keeps telling me to mess with my registry, then download and install again. I think something else is the problem. Could this be happening because I skipped the update to version 8? Why can't the installer unpack its own resource library?! Help please!

Leave a comment:

• jamnltd
    replied

Pablo - could you be more specific. I don't understand. Update the style?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• yangman
    replied

Thanks naval. Solved!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X