Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wish we would stay logged on longer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish we would stay logged on longer....

Sometimes I am just reading away on posts or searching for something specific. When I go to post a response or ask a question I have to log back in.
    Can this be adjusted?
    thanks
    Naturally Yours,
    Dori
    www.earthelixirs.com
    www.earthelixirsinc.com
    www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
    www.virtualdesigndiva.com
    www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Re: I wish we would stay logged on longer....

It is not a question of adjusting. ALL scripts on the net, set a new session when a user logs in. Usually, this is a 15 minutes session. It is done for lots of purposes: security, resources, etc.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Are you talking specifically about here? because if you are, then when you enter your username and password, tick the little tick box next to it. That will solve it. (I hope this is what you meant anyway... If not, I have just made a complete arse of myself hehe)

Teri :)

Comment

Well, no, Dori meant the time that the forum script keeps the visitor logged in before it automaticaly logs him out.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks guys... I didn't think it was possible but wanted to put it out there!
          Naturally Yours,
          Dori
          www.earthelixirs.com
          www.earthelixirsinc.com
          www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
          www.virtualdesigndiva.com
          www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

As suggested, when logging in, put a check in the box to remember your log in info. You might have to clear your browser's cookies before doing this, but afterward, you shouldn't see any more problems.
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
            X