Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolphin through Fantastico ?

Hi all chiefs at Blue Voda,

Do you have any thoughts about adding Dolphin Smart Community Builder to Fantastico ? Please see:

http://www.boonex.com/

I know X-mas has gone, but it will be my Birthday soon !!

Seriously, Community sites have taken off and are a very exciting development to the web and can be adapted for a massive different type of site applications. Just a wish for the list.

Rob
    www.saulfarm.com
    www.pumfrett.com
    www.dampguard.com
    www.zakoapartments.com

Re: Dolphin through Fantastico ?

Why not install it yourself? Don't know how? Follow the directions that come with the product. None of it is difficult (speaking of pretty much any program, from phpBB to Joomla to Dolphin and so on), you just have to follow what's written, using the info in your VH welcome email to fill in the details. (A search on this forum will also help you find answers to most of your questions in this regard.)

Keep in mind that VodaHost offers Cpanel (with Fantastico included) as a service to customers, but they do not own this product and cannot simply add products to it.

Fantastico is a neat little tool, but what are you learning by using it? Nothing. Try doing your own installs - it can seem a little confusing at first, but you'll soon realize that going this route provides you nearly infinite flexibility when adding programs.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
    X