Draw Arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draw Arrows

Has anyone asked for the capability to draw arrows?
    This would be helpful.
    Parris
    www.polkcountybikeclug.org

Re: Draw Arrows

It's already there. Click on the Shapes icon on the BV toolbar, it will insert a square by default. Double click the square and in the window, use the drop down to choose an arrow.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
      It's already there. Click on the Shapes icon on the BV toolbar, it will insert a square by default. Double click the square and in the window, use the drop down to choose an arrow.
      Thanks for the info on how to do this. I can make this work, but would prefer to be able to draw arrows (and lines) at different angles. This would be similar to the "drawing" feature in word.
      Parris
      www.polkcountybikeclug.org

Comment

Originally posted by parris
        Thanks for the info on how to do this. I can make this work, but would prefer to be able to draw arrows (and lines) at different angles. This would be similar to the "drawing" feature in word.

I know it's not the same as drawing, but if you do a pic search for arrows or bullets, or even web designing graphics, there are a ton of them out there, free to use on your website and you just insert them as images ... just an idea for you ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X