Merge into Background

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge into Background

With Adobe Captivate, I'm used to merge objects (e.g. images, shapes, etc.) into the page background.

This is very handy and just think what advantages this will have on a web page... Shapes, merged into the background, will not jump up like mushrooms one by one when a visitor opens a page.

Okay yes, it could slow down the initial page loading, but generally the file size should be smaller as well.

What do you think? Hi BV, could you investigate this possibility please?
    Bless you
    Tom

Re: Merge into Background

my idea is,

you can used merged images in your web pages, but not which covers the whole page. instead you can use in some part of the page so that you can focus that part of the page, i.e., highlighting that part of the page. and you should try to optimize that image as much as you can keeping in mind the image quality too.
    nhugu.com - We are professional solution providers to facilitate in your corporate, business, official and personal presence in the web.

Comment

Hi, do you mean like the center area on this page?
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by sameer
        my idea is,

you can used merged images in your web pages, but not which covers the whole page. instead you can use in some part of the page so that you can focus that part of the page, i.e., highlighting that part of the page. and you should try to optimize that image as much as you can keeping in mind the image quality too.
        Hi Sameer,

What do you mean that images can be merged into the background? Í have not seen that feature anywhere in BV. What I mean by merging an image or object into the bacground, is making it part of the bacground; it is sticky and cannot me moved or removed again.

I would still like VodaHost to investigate this option. Check out Adobe Captivate; I'm sure you are using it for your tutorials, right?
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Working...
        X