No announcement yet.

Light box frames would be really nice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light box frames would be really nice.

Hi, you now have some really great framing facilities with the photo gallery, & really gives the images a professional presentation.
    Could this feature be added to the light box?

Thanks.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Re: Light box frames would be really nice.

You mean framing to mean more than bordering right? Like controlling the background frame of the lightbox? I obviously have no say so what can be done to the lightbox, but i'm trying to imagine what you have in mind.
    Best Regards,
    Alex
    Surveillance Systems
    Restaurant POS | Retail POS
    Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Originally posted by aconstas1
      You mean framing to mean more than bordering right? Like controlling the background frame of the lightbox? I obviously have no say so what can be done to the lightbox, but i'm trying to imagine what you have in mind.
      Hi Alex, if you have a look at the gallery part of BV & go into styles, you have a frame feature which gives the static image that you click on a real professional look. I am quite surprised more users are not using it, or maybe just haven’t discovered it.
      Was just thinking this maybe nice to have with the light box?
      Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I agree with you Chris.

Wouldn't it be nice if we can customize the Light Box pop up photo holder frame to suit our own web theme and presentation style?

2 Thumbs Up for your suggestion.

Abu.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
          I agree with you Chris.

Wouldn't it be nice if we can customize the Light Box pop up photo holder frame to suit our own web theme and presentation style?

2 Thumbs Up for your suggestion.

Abu.
          I`ll second that, it would be a great feature and also, with lightbox you can`t have more than say (12) images of 800x600 as it gets to slow to load the page and unless the page is fully loaded, the ligh box feature doesn`t work properly, anything to do about that?

Comment

Hi, if you don't mind playing with a bit of css & html to get an end result to match with a site? You can get some good results with this freebie LINK
            Heres a test page i was messing with. LINK
            Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
              Hi, if you don't mind playing with a bit of css & html to get an end result to match with a site? You can get some good results with this freebie LINK
              Heres a test page i was messing with. LINK
              Thank you for the advice and links, not a clue on html though and i prefer not to have the alboum as a slide show, thank you for the reply though.

Comment

Hi everyone.
                Couse this is a wish place i wish you take a look at JAlbum and then you might say Hmmm...lightbox....naah!
                Donīt missunderstand me but JAlbum have lightbox and a bunch (about 120 skins) of other skins who works much better than the lightbox and is packed with features.
                This is just a tip from me but go and see for your self,you might find what you looking for on JAlbum.

Create stunning online photo albums with jAlbum. Discover the most powerful web album making tool there is!

Regards Supermax
                I don`t speak English,i speak Swedish.If you don`t understand my English you can ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Supermax View Post
                  Hi everyone.
                  Couse this is a wish place i wish you take a look at JAlbum and then you might say Hmmm...lightbox....naah!
                  Donīt missunderstand me but JAlbum have lightbox and a bunch (about 120 skins) of other skins who works much better than the lightbox and is packed with features.
                  This is just a tip from me but go and see for your self,you might find what you looking for on JAlbum.

Create stunning online photo albums with jAlbum. Discover the most powerful web album making tool there is!

Regards Supermax
                  Must admit for a photo album with versatility, i don't think you can beat it considering its free. They have actually now got a form of light box built in now. (Or as an extra skin) LINK.
                  Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
                  X