Button Sizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Button Sizes

One of the things that annoys me most about BV is the buttons. You cant SIZE them and I am forever resizing them in *** or photoshop, and also the selection needs to be updated.

I know .. one builder doesnt do it all, butttttttttt... I think button sizing is a key option that is missing.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: Button Sizes

Karen, I agree. I know it is almost impossible to please everyone with things like buttons, but It might even be a good idea to incorprate a good and flexible bespoke button builder. Might find one that could be licensed rather than BV programmers build one from scratch?

Regards,
    James.
    http://www.jamesbartondesign.com

Comment

I'm afraid that the menu buttons can NOT be resizable, at least not without being distorted. They are images, so if you stretch them, they will distort. If you enlarge them (or size them down) in both height and width, you will usually have a image quality loss, especially as those button images are already small resolution, in order to load faster.

However, resizing the buttons is not that difficult, even without Photoshop or ANY other graphics program (import the button image in BV, resize it, preview it, and save it with it's own name from the browser inside your navbar folder). If you simply want to size down, you can also use PIXResizer.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the tip. I've wanted larger buttons myself.
        www.dinkdy.info
        www.aboriginalarttreasures.com
        www.thegemlovers.com
        www.bigticketmoney.com

Comment

Hi Karen,

XARA Webstyle uses 2 "Sliders" to auto resize any buttons or images and also the space around the fonts. The action is done with real time preview.

It is a positive development that BV should consider
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
          X