• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 808dinah
    Sergeant

• Jan 2008

State your Subject in Title Box

I am a new user of BV and am very impressed with the whole concept of the Community Forum for seeking out answers to problems. However, folks, it would really streamline the process if when posting a thread, the poster would communicate the TOPIC of the question in the Title Box. That way, searchers can zero in on the thread if it sounds like something that applies to their OWN problem. If it is titled "I'm So Frustrated" , that reveals nothing about the content of the thread without opening it (and let's face it, that little pop-up preview is usually too brief to read in full). I don't know about the rest of you, but my family already thinks I spend way too much time on my website. Kudos to everyone that puts the topic of their thread in the Title Box!

808dinah
    www.muttmakeovers.com
  • Bethers
    Major General & Forum Moderator

• Feb 2006

Re: State your Subject in Title Box

Very true - would be helpful. Luckily the search feature will pull the words from the posts also - but would certainly make it easier. Unfortunately, most people will never read your wish :) At least some already do what you have requested.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
    X