Web Casts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Casts

Blue Voda/host is without doubt the premium site build and host on the planet. I am so lucky that I found you! After months of struggling with other programs BV makes it simple. Having said that, I am relatevely new and I know I have much to learn. I spend as much time as I can in the forums etc trying to get a handle on things before I ask for assistance. There are some subjects that I just cant get my head around at this stage in my learning curve. CP challengers, setting up auto responders and so on. (just examples) but I wonder if BV members would like to participate in a web cast, hosted by you guys, where we can all participate, learn and share? I know it is a big ask but I think BV is mature enough to consider it.
    Regards
    GLENDENE
    The Female Zone

Re: Web Casts

Hello Glendene and welcome to the forum.

You are right Bluevoda is excellent and I have already built many sites myself with absolutely no knowledge when I began.

My advice to you is to follow all the tutorials to get to grips with the basics and you'll also find, if you get stuck, many threads here covering practically all subjects. If you don't though, post a question and one of the many volenteers here will be around to help.

As far as the web cast thing, well you are here!

Here you can learn, share, help, and generally participate.

Good luck and have fun with your site

Darren

Comment

Re: Web Casts

Thank you for your response DCOFFICESERVICES
      Yes I agree. It is all in the forums and I have spent countless enjoyable hours trawling through them. I am not trying to diminish the value of the tutorials or the value of the fine content posted by our members. Just thought some 'live' (so-to-speak) video on subjects such as fantastico etc may be fruitful for VH and its participants. Thanks again for your response.
      Enjoy
      The Female Zone

Comment

Working...
      X