• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • susanpie
    Sergeant

• Aug 2008

cpanel login

I only received domain registration email and sign up receipt.

I was told that i would receive a welcome message with my user name and password which would allow me to get started in 24 hours. This was on Friday. Since then, I have sent endless support tickets and even tried calling only to get an automated system without an operator. I am now getting very frustrated because I would like to advertise but still do not have a website to direct potential customers to visit. Is there someone out there that can assist me because I am getting very discouraged that a member of the support team will ever get back to me. Is there somewhere on the web that I could go to retrieve the info that I need to get started myself?

Email address on record: sp4112003******.com
    Client Id: 27251 (Received with domain registration email
    Support ticket numbers:
    #CUJ-745125
    #OSW-154252

Is this enough info for someone to get back to me?
    Last edited by susanpie; 08-12-2008, 07:17 PM. Reason: Need someone to get back to me promptly. Added info. to have my Welcome Email forwarded finally!!!
  • Marincky
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: Can't load website

Originally posted by susanpie View Post
    I was told that i would receive a welcome message with my user name and password which would allow me to get started in 24 hours. This was on Friday. Since then, I have sent endless support tickets and even tried calling only to get an automated system without an operator. I am now getting very frustrated because I would like to advertise but still do not have a website to direct potential customers to visit. Is there someone out there that can assist me because I am getting very discouraged that a member of the support team will ever get back to me. Is there somewhere on the web that I could go to retrieve the info that I need to get started myself?
    Susan,

I would recommend checking out your spam/junk folders first. The welcome emails always arrive within 24 hours, (my own experience is about 23 hours less than this though!) just check the email hasn't gone there. Support are pretty quick on their responses too so maybe they have been replying to you but their emails are going into your junk folder too?
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• Collectors-info
      General

• Feb 2006

Also note the support ticket area asks that you only open one ticket as you may get classed as spam.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• susanpie
        Sergeant

• Aug 2008

I checked my spam email did a full site email seach with the Voda name. I received the two orignal email indicated above just fine. I also received a reply to sign up with this forum within minutes. I just do not have the info i need to load my website.

Comment

• susanpie
          Sergeant

• Aug 2008

I opened two tickets the second, I submitted today. They have not responded at all. I also included my telephone number. so, I am sure that they are not doing anything with them.

Comment

• VodaHost
            General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

We responded to both OSW-154252 and CUJ-745125 within minutes, please check your bulk mail and spam folders...also add us to your email white list.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• VodaHost
              General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

the email you used is issp4112003@??????.com

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
              X