Clear All
  • ya1972
    Private First Class

• Aug 2008

my second domain became a subdomain

hi i purchose two domain from voda host:
    fairy-concept.com and
    yhashai.com
    when i tried to put the second domain true the add ondomain in the cpannel i can see it as a sub domain

what do i that yhashai.com will be also a domain

thanks for your help
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: my second domain became a subdomain

I know there is a bit of a language difficulty here, but you need to review this Tutorial as many times as it takes for you to fully understand how to add an "add-on" domain.

Once you are confident knowing how to add a domain, you will then need to log back into your Control Panel to remove what you have done earlier --- and then to properly create an add-on domain as you have learned.

If you cannot logon to your Control Panel (missing password, error message, etc.) or mess things up beyond your ability to fix them, Submit a Support Ticket and wait for them to reply with the help you require.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• ya1972
      Private First Class

• Aug 2008

sorry it does not work
      it shows that there is new ftp acount
      but i cant publish true the blue voda because he says the password is not good
      what can i do

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

You are confusing different processes, and it is important that they be kept separate if you are to effectively make any progress.
        1. To publish a Blue Voda created web pafge, you must use the PUBLISH icon within Blue Voda, and never FTP!
        2. If you are publishing Blue Voda pages to an add-on domain, and it has previously been created according to the Tutorials via your Control Panel, then in the Publish dialog box you will need to "add-on" some information so it will publish to the right directory: public_html/add-on_domain.com
        3. You must select the same IP as you Primary account, enter the same User and Password.

If what you are mentioning above is 100% correct, it sounds like you created a new FTP account in Control Panel instead of an add-on domain. If this is so, then you will need to re-enter cPanel and delete this "new" FTP account, and then immediately use the Add-On Domain icon to create an add-on properly (just like is shown in the Tutorial).

There is no substitute for reviewing Tutorials --- we all learned this way!

If by following these steps you cannot resolve your problems, you will need to Submit a Ticket (mentioned above) and have your account "reset" as it will be too complicated to offer instructions without having the ability to actually see what you did and what needs to really be done or undone.

Sorry!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• ya1972
          Private First Class

• Aug 2008

thanks i will try

Comment

Working...
          X