Search Engine Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search Engine Problems

In control panal, is there a feature that enables a site to come up in a search engine, such as Google, or Yahoo?

As of right now, whenever I type in any of my keywords set up in my page properties of my index page under, I believe, Metatags, my site does not come up. I have to go to the adress bar in order be directed to it

I was just wondering if there was anything that I could do to enable my website to come up whenever searched.

my domain name is www.forthoferfarm.com

thankyou in advance.
    Courtney Mason
    Forthofer Farm

Proud Home of Marystown Explosive Echo

http://www.forthoferfarm.com.

Re: Search Engine Problems

Originally posted by forthoferfarm View Post
    In control panal, is there a feature that enables a site to come up in a search engine, such as Google, or Yahoo?

As of right now, whenever I type in any of my keywords set up in my page properties of my index page under, I believe, Metatags, my site does not come up. I have to go to the adress bar in order be directed to it

I was just wondering if there was anything that I could do to enable my website to come up whenever searched.

my domain name is www.forthoferfarm.com

thankyou in advance.
    It takes time, you have to wait for them to find you. However, when they do find you they will probably give you a poor placement.

1) Do your page titles (You have none)
    2) Improve your keywords, you cannot have keywords in your meta that are NOT on the page you are keywording.

Get some links into your site by linking up to related websites, post on forums, add yourself to business directory sites that spe******e in your service.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I also clicked on your site to look at it forgetting this is the one that freezes!!! That will get you penalised by Google too.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thank you for your input on this. I am trying to work on the freezing thing. I honestly have no idea why it keeps doing that. On some computers, there are no problems, so I am confused and trying to figure out why the site is doing it. I am going to be compressing the files in one last attempt.

As for page titles, I have them. I wonder why they are not showing?

Thank you for the tip on the Metatags. I did not know that.

I hope you will forgive me, trying to do this stuff for the first time, not having a clue as to what I'm doing, other than the tutorials to go on, is not easy for me.

Thank you for all of your help.
        Courtney Mason
        Forthofer Farm

Proud Home of Marystown Explosive Echo

http://www.forthoferfarm.com.

Comment

Working...
        X