Site Software - to configure CpAddons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Software - to configure CpAddons

Hi! I followed the video tutorial - clicked on 'site software' in cpanel. There is this window saying 'No CpAddons found -telling me to contact my host and to configure CpAddons' Please explain this to me.

Re: Site Software - to configure CpAddons

Put in a support ticket if you want to know.

Its very easy. Your cpanel is standard cpanel. No addons are availble Or provided by hosting.

If you mean programs that you can install that are inlcuded with cpanel that would be FANTASTICO a little blue smiley ... one of the last icons on the bottom of the cpanel

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Karen! I have installed wordpress in the cpanel (via FANTASTICO). Now I want to extract it -to build a blog. I followed the vidoe tutorial in the Cpanel which guded me to click on site software in the cpanel, which I did. What appeared is different from what is shown in the tutorial. Pls..

Comment

Ok Karen..let me put it this way. I found that the cpanel used in the demo tutorial is different from the one that i have. In mine there are no switch theme and switch account boxes..which can be found on the top of the cpanel shown in the tutorial. As a result i cnat follow exactly what is instructed when performing a task such as slicking on the site software in my cpanel. Please dont be mad at me. Im learning..thanks

Comment

Hi,

Use what ever cpanel is assigned to your hosting account.
          Familiarize yourself with it, click on every icon you find in the cpanel
          and try to understand it's functions.

Then goto the Cpanel forum archives and read thru and read what was
          dscussed previously.

You can learn a lot by doing the above.

If you still do not understand then post your question in this forum.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Sorry for being this slow..im totally new hehe. Here im in the cpanel forum. Pls help me then. Pls explain why my cpanel is different from the one used in the video tutorial - the two boxes are there in mine i.e. switch theme and switch account boxes. I cant follow the steps instructed in the lesson because of this..help me.

Comment

Sorry with what i wrote up there..what i meant s the two boxes aren't there in my cpanel

Comment

You have a newer or older cpanel is all. Its basically the same, you just have it organized a little bit differently by categories. If your account is new.. id assume its the newer version of cpanel.

If you want to UNINSTALL something... simply scroll to the bottom ..go to fantastico, click on that particular product on the left.. then on the right select remove.

Perhaps if you told me WHAT you are trying to do it would be easier to help you. (NOTE...you might not be able to SWITCH the theme...that really doesnt matter except for colorized preferences..had no bearing on how your cpanel operates..or what comes with it)

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                X