Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lost jpg files,is it possible to download my website incl. pictures to my computer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost jpg files,is it possible to download my website incl. pictures to my computer?

Hi everybody,
    I lost my jpg files on my computer, still have the website. Would it be possible to download everything from vodahost including pics to my computer?
    The website still works.
    www.cgmulleralgarve.com
    possibly with detailed instructions?

thanks in advance

Re: lost jpg files,is it possible to download my website incl. pictures to my compute

Hi ... you can right click on all of your images and save to your computer ..

Are you in need of your .bvp files (pages that are made with blue voda)?

If so, you can import these pages -

Go to file - choose new page from exisiting html and tick remote on the internet - the page will then import, you will need to save again by the actual name of the page and you might have to insert new images and shapes here and there to recreate your pages ... most is done for you with a few exceptions .. you will see when you do so ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: lost jpg files,is it possible to download my website incl. pictures to my compute

Hi,
      thanks for the info, LadyEye.
      I actually was hoping for some simple way, to download a page from control panel with all jpgs including links. One at a time I understand.
      The .bvp I still have, jpg links are not working on my computer anymore.

www.cgmulleralgarve.com

Thanks,

Guido

Comment

try using a magnet hee hee.
        Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Working...
        X