add domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add domain

i added rapiddebtsettlement.com and the site is running...i built another site rapiddebtsettlement.net, which is for the wholesale side of our business..i built the site in bv....then went into my control panel to add the .net domain and i get an error message that one already exists...my .com exists but not a .net....

how do i add my .net domain so i can publish this site.....

thanks and happy new year...

anthony
    516-456-1738

Re: add domain

yes i did.....that is why i dont understand...

Comment

this is the error i am getting...

Addon Domain Additions

There was a problem creating the addondomain. Show Details
      Error from domain wrapper: Domain already exists, it was not added.: rapiddebtsettlement.michaelanthonysfoodbar.com

the michaelanthonysfoodbar is my home website....

Comment

Its becuase the rapiddebtsettlement folder exists, not caring if its a .net .com or what ever.

Delete the .net addon and then add it again, however after you have put the rapiddebtsettlement.net in, the next field down change to rapiddebtsettlement2 and then I think the password bit comes next.

Darren
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

.... and when publish your addon site, same rules as before, main page save as 'index' but when you publish its to public_html/rapiddebtsettlement.net
          Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

i think it worked.....i published the site just waiting for it to hit the servers....but it took the domain...

happy new year

Comment

Working...
            X