Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing

Hey.

I am new but I have read and watch lot of tuts about cPanel though I still can't figure out why I can't see my site in web.

After uploading my html files in "public_html", all I can see when I load "www.challengedasescolas.com" (My domain) is a big INDEX OF and my html files listed.

My question is: How to put my page working?

Thanks.

Re: Publishing

Because you have published your page as 'Index' and it should be lower case 'index'

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Lol...

Anyways thank you very much for your help :) .

Comment

I had the same problem and saw from other posts to change the capital I to lowercase. The index page opens fine when I type in my website address, but none of the other pages do. (www.barbarajamesyoga.com) I have tried saving them again (with lowercase) and not adding any suffixes, but still they won't load. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

All your links are wrong. Go back and fix all of them with your full url including the www and have them all open in the same window.

P.S. If you have a question start your own post do not jump in on someone elses.
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

I'm sorry for popping in on another thread. Didn't know the protocol. Can I stay here now since I'm already here?

I'm also sorry for not understanding this. Do I change the link by clicking on the menu bar, then properties and then edit? Or am I supposed to go through the hyperlink button? And when I do edit the link, what is the target I use for opening a page in the same site, but new window?
            Thanks,
            b

Comment

You should start your own thread in the proper forum and not under "cPanel".

Goto: Hyperlinking - Making it all come together
              www.siapamoyanganda.com/
              Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
              State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Dont feel stupid. I also read and watched many tutorials, and I too don't understand. I published using blue voda and I get an index list. I don't even see where people are talking about cap I vs, i . Once I go to my home page and click homepage2.html, everything works. But obvoiusly that is not the way you should have to enter a home page. So with any luck someone will explain step by step how a site should be properly published to go straight to my home page. Yes I know I have several grammatical errors on my site but you can feel free to view and make suggestions. www.my-e-pawnshop.com/homepage2.html . I am working on it. Wouldn't it be cool if you could just type the url less the homepage2.html as well? I hope your not offended by me adding to your post instead of mine own, but you and I seem to be sharing the same boat. By the way, I got laid off so I thought I'd try working for a better boss, me. I just have alot to learn. WISH ME LUCK, PATIENCE, AND MONEY!

Comment

Wow I forgot the http://

Comment

Well to get to your home page on your site you simply type in http://www.my-e-pawnshop.com forget about the rest that is for your links. I looked at your site and it loaded fine using the address I said above, and all your links worked. Problem is you need navagation on every page, no one wants to use the back button to get around. Also all your pages are different, different layout, size, color, everything. Keep it consistant form page to page. Look here and you will get an idea of how to do this. And as for jumping someone elses thread always start your own. One you will get better results if people see you are having a problem and it is impolite.
                    Reguards
                    Ed
                    www.dsondesigns.com
                    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
                    www.300hitter.com
                    www.bigjk.net
                    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
                    X