• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bitsmart05
    Private First Class

• Jan 2009

FTP Access

I have been able to log into FTP from the Bluevoda web builder application, but when I attempt to access my FTP I cannot find a link from the control panel that gives me access.

Is there any way other or accessing the FTP from another location other than the site builder with the Tools menu?

I tried almost everything.

thx
  • zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Re: FTP Access

Click Connect and a window will appear, select your IP address
    then enter your Cpanel login password.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• bitsmart05
      Private First Class

• Jan 2009

Hello,

I tried going to the FTP from the control panel, but where is the connect button, or link? I remember seeing the connect button from the web builder inside the tools menu.

Is that the only way for FTP access? I see a bunch of link at control panel relating to FTP, but no button.

Thanks.

Comment

• bitsmart05
        Private First Class

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
        Click Connect and a window will appear, select your IP address
        then enter your Cpanel login password.
        What I meant is I can only find one way to access the FTP directory, which is through the web builder and control panel. I would like to have a way for FTP access and type in a URL and log in that way, or something less time consuming.

I see FTP links at the control panel, but no results when I clip them for access.

Comment

Working...
        X