Html for Subscription pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Html for Subscription pages

I have a subscription page and I want to change the default of my Archives page but I didn't see and option to edit the html for that page in the admin part of the selections....How can I change the html for my subscription page? Are there any templates available to make it easier...I only know html a little bit.

Re: Html for Subscription pages

You are not providing any useful info.

How did you build the pages ? A link ?

Is it a ready made script you are talking about ?

Please provide this info, it is the only way someone can answer your questions.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Html for Subscription pages

What do yo mean....maybe I should rephrase because I thought that was information that could be used....It's called a "mailing list" that is automatically setup in the control panel....(Bluevoda) offers it.The mailing list is automatically set to it's default which means that the background is white....I would like to change my settings on the Arhive page. I don't want the white back ground or those fonts....below is a link that would help you get a better get an understanding of what I'm describing.

When I go to log in the administration part of the mailing list I do not see the option to edit this page....can someone help?

Comment

Working...
      X