• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LaFrutaa
    Sergeant

• Apr 2008

Reset Cpanel and changing themes to default

hii every body,

have a good day!!! i have changed my Cpanel theme from the default one to another, & i did not like it plus i could not found some icon like Fantis any where with my new theme!!!! i have tries to return to my old defult CPanel theme which provided by VodaHost but it disappear!!! i am so annoyed with the new one and i need to reset my Cpanel or at least return my original one. do some one knows the way of doing it or i should submit a support ticket?

regards,
    LaFrutaaa
  • Watdaflip
    Major General

• Sep 2005

Re: Reset Cpanel and changing themes to default

You can't reset only cpanel, you would have to have your entire account reset which would delete all of your files (you would need to republish or reupload).

You would have to submit a support ticket to do this.

Before you go as far as resetting your account, submit a support ticket asking them to go into your cpanel account and changing the theme for you. Chances are you are just overlooking the icon (There are so many icons its easy to do). They should be able to just change it back for you. Atleast its worth a try before resetting

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• LaFrutaa
      Sergeant

• Apr 2008

hi, Watdaflip,

thanks for you help and information !!! unfortunatly, i am a new user and i dont know much about it !! that is why i was testing.
      i can submit support ticket to change the theme but i still didnt publish any site yet so its ok if i reset my conorol panel but how ?? i am sure that there is a way but i couldnt know it.

anyway thanks for your help!!
      LaFrutaaa

Comment

• Karen Mac
        General

• Apr 2006

You have to put in a support ticket to have your entire account reset. You cant reset it.. you dont have access to do so.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• LadyEye
          General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

there is a menu at the bottom of your control panel .. things can be reset here .. as well .. each category has a show, hide, collapse and expand ..
          did you try there??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• LaFrutaa
            Sergeant

• Apr 2008

thanks for every body that care about the subject.
            Ladyeye, i have gone through all of the cpanel word by word i could not see any reset word !!!! unfortunately, i have tried every thing and i am fed up i decided now to send a support ticket because i like the default Cpanel theme specially that i could not found the Fantastico i con on the other theme i dont know where it disappear!!!

Ladyeye i will submit in few mins. a new thread on the community forums and i really need a quik answer would you please be kind enought and answer me as soon as u can

thanks a lot ............ i love you all Voda people
            LaFrutaaa

Comment

Working...
            X