Help!!no idea how to use cpanel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!no idea how to use cpanel

I have made a website with BlueVoda website builder and I published it. I found all the files at http://208.43.222.137/~groovesh/ . Everything up to that point was fine but as soon as i logged into the cpanel I began having problems.

I understand what the video tutorials are saying and am able to do what they say but I am having a few problems. Firstly I don't know how to get my homepage up. I have linked the pages together but do not know how to publish them. I have know idea what I need a database a file manager etc. for.

If someone could explain to me I would be really grateful. If someone could also give me a step by step guide on how to get my website up that would be great, you could even link some steps to tutorial videos. Just to let you know I am not worrying about email or security just yet.(I use x3 cpanel)

I really appreciate any time people spend on helping me so I would like to say thank you in advance.

Re: Help!!no idea how to use cpanel

http://208.43.222.137/%7Egroovesh should have a domain to it (I don't know what you signed up using).

You don't need to use a database unless you are running a script or some sort that needs it. You also don't have to use the file manager unless there is a situation that merits it (ie. you need to delete or move a file on your website).

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Hi Groover *****ner,

If that is your website, it is up and running.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Query solved. I forget to call my homepage index

Comment

Working...
        X