Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam Assassin use

Can anyone help me with a couple of questions:
    1. I enabled Spam Assassin but so far the spam keeps flowing - I did set the count to 6 from 5 so not quite as aggressive as I wanted to see what would happen. I also set it to Not Delete the Spam until I could gauge what it was doing.
    2. Does it create a spam "folder" I've seen reference to a "spam box" but have not seen it created.
    The documentation on the spam assassin site is pretty much intelligible so any help would be gratefully received. I did check for old forum posts on this and there have been a couple of posts from 2007/2008 but no answers.

Thanks
    John
    CedarAtticVents.com Genuine Cedar Attic Vents, Gable Vents and Shutters in many Standard Designs and Sizes as well as Custom Made to Your Specifications
    HingeAndLatch.com Gate and Door Hardware with the look and feel of yesteryear. Traditional and Antique styles to enhance all your entrance-ways

Re: Spam Assassin use

That should be the documentation is UNintelligable!
    CedarAtticVents.com Genuine Cedar Attic Vents, Gable Vents and Shutters in many Standard Designs and Sizes as well as Custom Made to Your Specifications
    HingeAndLatch.com Gate and Door Hardware with the look and feel of yesteryear. Traditional and Antique styles to enhance all your entrance-ways

Comment

spam assasin in your email should send mail to your spam folder in horde

I use it.. but i dont remember WHAT settings and i do remember creating a SPAM folder.. but thats about it.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Karen, thanks
        This has turned into a support issue - I have 9 browser windows open with various "how-to's" on this subject and it's just plain not working - I even tried setting filters in Horde which would not automatically execute when email came in only when I clicked apply filters! More fun!
        John

Comment

Thank you so much for your work! I installed your plugin and it seems to work - but where can I find the new click-through-statistics? I look at my Google Analytics, but there are so much directories - maybe you can say, where I can find it. Thank you!
          meilleur taux voiture simulation credit auto pret automobileUne simulation credit auto instannee et facile ici si vous avez une voituremeilleur taux voiture simulation credit auto pret automobile

Comment

Working...
          X