• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RichardM
    First Sergeant

• Dec 2006

Uploads

ftp says "successfully uploaded" very quickly but no sign of files in server. any ideas?
    Thank you
    Richard

www.successmartialarts.info
  • Karen Mac
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: Uploads

look in your ftp folder not your public html.

If you want to uplaod to your site.. you need to do it with the main login or use a script to fetch it.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

If you are using BlueFTP it will by default upload the files in public_html.

If, instead, you are using a third party FTP software, you need to set correctly the folder where it uploads to, otherwise it will upload in the same level of public_html and public_ftp.

This level is NOT accessible through the browser, so files might seem missing.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• RichardM
        First Sergeant

• Dec 2006

Thank you. I'm using blue voda ftp manager. I think might might just be a gliche because of the size and number of my flv files. I went back later and they transferrd ok. But today i'm having the same difficulty with a similar file. I've successfully transferred 6 or so files but the last one is doing the same thing. Ie it says file successfully transferred on the bottom right hand side, but the file doesn't show up in the folder in the right hand pane. i've tried clsing Blueftp and reopening it but that hasn't worked. Anyway I'm sure if I'm patient and try again later it will work. Just wondering if there was a quick answer. Merci beaucoup.

Comment

• RichardM
          First Sergeant

• Dec 2006

I tried restarting the computer and the transfer worked for the last file. thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X