Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Add-On Domain, I dont understand the concept.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add-On Domain, I dont understand the concept.

Hi Everyone,

Pardon my dumbness on this subject:

I have 2 accounts with Voda Host; liquidationtalk.com & fishjive.com

I have them on 2 different account meaning I control them from 2 different cPanels. My first account was fishjive.com which I created. My 2nd account was liquidationtalk.com which I transferred over from Gofather.Com. I paid the $30/each to get both accounts set up and I pay the monthly fee for both of them every month.

I want to transfer my wife's website "trusalontulsa.com" from gofather over to Voda Host. Can I just transfer my domain over to one of these 2 cPanel accounts that I already have so I dont have to pay another $30 set up fee? I seen the tutorial on the "Add On Domain" but I am not sure that is what I need, is it? please lead me in the right direction.

Re: Add-On Domain, I dont understand the concept.

You posibly would of been better having liquidationtalk.com & fishjive.com on one account & your wife's on the other. Not sure if you can do this via a support ticket? But worth a try. It will also depend on how your rankings are with your sites & if this will be effected.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Why couldnt I have my wife's website added on to fishjive.com or liquidationtalk.com?

Is there any advantages of having them all on separate accounts? What does the rankings have to do with this equation?

Comment

Chris probably is concerned about terms of service issues. You can't have two websites on the same account if they have two different owners. However, since it's your wife--if you and she are using the same computer, then you're likely OK. Check with customer support to be sure.
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Working...
        X