X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forms and Autoresponders.

Hi Bluevoda peeps,

This is what I want to happen.

1)A visitor to my website enters their email address (email address automatically starts in pipeline)

2)The visitor checks their email box and receive their 1st Autoresponder message (automatically, with no manual effort on my part)

3) The visitor gets the rest of a autoresponder sequence at time intervals, scheduled days or weeks apart.

4) Their is an automatic unsubscribe button in the emails to unsubscribe from this list if they wish.

Q1: Can blue Voda do this?
    Q2: Where can I find the "stepwise" instructions (first do A, then B,) to make this happen thank you.

I did watch the cpanel video on autoresponders, but it did not fully answer my questions above.

Re: Forms and Autoresponders.

This can't be done, not only by BlueVoda but by no web builder in the world.

You need a specific script for this, search the net.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Forms and Autoresponders.

Ok,

I know where I can get a software that does this!

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X