Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cPanel Access Question that isn't answered in the Tutorials

I entered my IP address, and it took me to a page that said this:

"If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content."

Am I missing something?
    Mike

-Why should you spend some of your valuable time helping other people? ...because you can.

Re: cPanel Access Question that isn't answered in the Tutorials

Are you referring to Mr Roger's World? I can see it, which means it's been pointed now.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

What does "it's been pointed" mean? What I'm trying to do is install WordPress. I was told that all I had to de was enter the cPanel and click a button for easy install. I see no buttons to press in cPanel. Do I have to download something? Pay for something to activate it? I'm new to this... obviously. But I'm an apt pupil.
      Mike

-Why should you spend some of your valuable time helping other people? ...because you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Rogers View Post
        What does "it's been pointed" mean? What I'm trying to do is install WordPress. I was told that all I had to de was enter the cPanel and click a button for easy install. I see no buttons to press in cPanel. Do I have to download something? Pay for something to activate it? I'm new to this... obviously. But I'm an apt pupil.

Goto "Fantastico Deluxe"

Select WordPress

Then follow the instructions.

It's done, your WordPress is installed.

Make sure you write down the Username and Password lest you forget.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X