This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing from c panel

Does anyone know if a new file created in c panel, can be published from there.
    I have created a test page that is sitting comfortably in my filemanager, but cannot be viewed by typing the url into a browser.
    Is there another step I haven't spotted?

Thanx in advance.

Re: Publishing from c panel

The one thing that has been repeated in these forums thousands of times is that Blue Voda will only publish to a VodaHost server (meaning a paid hosting account is required) from within Blue Voda using the command or icon only.
    Publishing your web pages on the internet

If you had bothered to review the Tutorials or Searched the Forums you would discover that it is impossible to "publish" in any manner via cPanel. And, logically, typing a URL of a page not yet published into a browser addressbar, it is not surprising that it cannot be "found" on the internet --- it is not yet on the internet! You may 'review' a Blue Voda created web page using PREVIEW from within the Blue Voda Workpane, but it is merely a representation of the page that is resident on your local system only (also explains why links don't work in Preview and why navigation is dysfunctional).

You need to review each of the Tutorials to understand how to use Blue Voda.

BLUE VODA TUTORIAL LIBRARY
    Complete A-Z video tutorials covering all aspects of building and publishing a website with the BlueVoda website builder.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X