Windows Server navigation Panel. Navigate your way to the Internet Services Manager (

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Farreh
    Corporal

• Jan 2008

Windows Server navigation Panel. Navigate your way to the Internet Services Manager (

Hello I am trying to implement a proper 301 "Implementing 301 redirects" I am have never done this before and I don't really know where to start, Q1 How do I know what server I am using for my websites?, Q2 Where would I find this information?, Q3 Is this procedure easy to carryout?, Q4 Are there any easy instructions I can follow?. If anyone can help me with this problem, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Windows Server navigation Panel. Navigate your way to the Internet Services Manag

Q1: open your cPanel and look at the left side menu (expand it) for your IP address
    Q2: Ib cPanel click on Redirects and you will see how you can set 301 redirects as well as Instructions
    Q3: Yes, if you follow instructions of step 2
    Q4: already answered above
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Farreh
      Corporal

• Jan 2008

Re: Windows Server navigation Panel. Navigate your way to the Internet Services Manag

Thank you for answering my questions and your help.

Comment

Working...
      X