Cpannel additional log in for admin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cpannel additional log in for admin.

I am trying to create a second log in account in Cpannel so that I can give access to an administrator. How will I be able to do that?

Re: Cpannel additional log in for admin.

cPanel will only accept one administrator, and should be the domain / account owner as this is not a reseller account.Please make sure NOT to host in your account third party domains or your account will be terminated without notice.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

All I am trying to do is to have a friend of mine who is a web developer have access to my cpanel so he can help me. So to do that I was asking how I can create additional password so I don't have to give him mine. I am not sure how and why we get into the discussion of closing my account and so forth. May be I am missing something here as it is out of my field.

Comment

As already said there is only one access to cPanel. So you will have to provide yours. As for the rest of my comments:Your question was based on how to provide access to cPanel. Since whoever has access to cPanel is in FULL CONTROLL of the account, it seemed very logical that you wanted to create an account in cPanel for third parties to manage. This leads to thoughts like reselling.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X