uploading to Control Panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uploading to Control Panel

I have completely forgotten how to get all of the pages and files from my Blue Voda program loaded into my control panel. I have made changes to almost every page but have not changed the page names - I was hoping the revised pages would just over-write. I've also added a few pages. Then, once I get them into the cPanel and check them out, my next step is to publish them all to the internet, correct? Thanks.

Re: uploading to Control Panel

No. You never transfer page files via the Control Panel ....

Pages created using BlueVoda are automatically encrypted, and it is only when using the PUBLISH commands within BlueVoda is it possible to properly transfer the files to the VodaHost Server which will then un-encrypt the files so they display properly on the internet.

Whenever you re-publish a page with updates or changes, the un-encryption process "over-writes" the earlier published pages entirely, leaving the most recent page to display online as intended. To "proof" your unpublished local system based pages, use the PREVIEW feature within BlueVoda, keeping in mind that dynamic functions (hyperlinks, Menu, etc.) will not fully work until the pages are actually Published and have direct active associations enabled.

> How To Publish BlueVoda Created Pages
    > BlueVoda Video Tutorials
    > Complete Video Tutorial Library
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: uploading to Control Panel

Thanks, Vasili.

Comment

Working...
      X