X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security alert

Hello,

I try to enter in cPanel since yesterday (https://74.209.248.5:2083) but I have an alert message: "There is a problem with this website's security certificate. The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address. Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.
    We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website."

May I enter in the site or not? Is it a false positive? Has anyone already encountered the problem?

Thank you for the feedback.

MP

Re: Security alert

With Firefox, I have:

This connection is untrusted
    Technical details:
    The server 74.209.248.5:2083 uses an invalid security certificate.
    The certificate is valid only for voda22.vodahost22.com.
    (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

Somebody knows?

Comment

Contact VodaHost Support with any account compromise issues, per Forum Rules.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

There is no issue. The CPanel certificate is related to the server (which in your case is vodahost22.com) whilst you are entering with the IP address . The same will occur if you enter with http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel

No worries, go on.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

You can simply disable this Security notification in your browser along with some others if they prove to be a continual interruption to you ... do not fear exploring how you can customize your browser's functions to best suit your online experience.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X