Clear All

• Cant seem to publish add-on domain

I am having difficulty publishing an add-on domain to www.filomi.com
    When searching through the forum ran into this:
    Adding additional domain names to our website
    Please follow the below steps

1) Click Here to purchase a new domain.

2) Purchase the domain names you want.

3) After your purchase is complete, you must configure the name servers of your purchased domains.
    This will point your domains at the correct VodaHost server. This is done in your VBS account.

4) Final Step - Now you must add your new domain name to your VodaHost web hosting account.
    Please click the below to learn how to do this.

http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/cpa...skin_addon.htm

But how do I configure this in VBS? The domain name is added to my Vodahost account. www.filomi.com The name I am trying to add is harbourviewcamping.ca
    I had the same problem with my other add-on jimshardysports.com and the support staff fixed it from their end, but I would like to know how to do it myself.

BTW, I love this service, and promote it where ever I can.

Re: Cant seem to publish add-on domain

After you have purchased the new domain name, enter your VBS control panel by clicking here. (not your VodaHost account CP). Type in your email address (the one you have used when registering at first with VodaHost). Click on "Forgot Password" and follow the wizard so that your password will be emailed to you. When you receive it, loggin, and click on "My sites" , select "My Domains", and as soon as your domain names appear, click on the one that you want to change the DNS. A smal menu bar will appear in the left side, so just click on "Change DNS" . A form with 10 fields will appear, with the first two filled in with the standard DND that the purchasing proccess has assigned to the new domain. Just change these two DNS to be the ones of your account and click "Submit Changes"

Just follow the wizard, it's much easier than it sounds.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X