Dummies guide needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dummies guide needed!

Um! its still saying the same thing this end! internal server error!

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes The Biscuit
      Um! its still saying the same thing this end! internal server error!
      I can see your site. This means that my ISP datacenter has been updated, probably yours has not yet. Be patient, it will come up in some hour(s)
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Still can't see it this morning, Are you sure what was in my subdomain folder is not affecting this? its just there is a ittakesthebiscuit@scottywebdesign.co.uk listed in there,

Helen

Comment

Originally posted by It Takes The Biscuit
          Still can't see it this morning, Are you sure what was in my subdomain folder is not affecting this? its just there is a ittakesthebiscuit@scottywebdesign.co.uk listed in there,

Helen
          I can perfectly see http://www.scottywebdesign.co.uk/

click on the link, you should be able to see it.

Other members, please verify if the link is active or not please.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Still getting the error message, support has just told me to call my ISP to see if they are having problems, but that does not explain why my partner on a different ISP is getting a "cannot display page" message! very very odd! will go through to AOL help now & see what they can come up with, if there is someone in the UK who could try the link I would appreciate it

Helen

Comment

AOL has told me to leave it for 48hrs to see if data is updated, so am now waiting!

Comment

I've managed to get some friends on the other forums I go on to check the link, its about 50/50 some can open it, others get the same error! all based in the UK

Comment

Working...
                X