Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens after I transefer a domain name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens after I transefer a domain name?

Hi, guys....help!

I have sucessfully transfered a second domain name to VodaHost and I want it to work in conjunction with my existing domain name. ie: Both domain names will channel access to the same website.

What do i do now? any help would be appreciated.

cheers, Gordon.

Re: What happens after I transefer a domain name?

If you have it transferred, i suppose that you have pointed the DNS to the same nameservers of your account. Now go in CP, click on Addon Domains, and following the wizard, add the new domain in your account. This procedure will automatically create a folder in your "public_html", usually with the same name as the domain you have added. Create also a folder on your computer, inside the BlueVoda folder, for the new site. Create your pages, and save them in this folder. The first page must be also called "index". Now, you can publish in "public_html/newdomainname" where newdomain name is the actuall name of your domain, without the www and the extension ( .com , .info or other)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X