• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chandni
    Second Lieutenant

• Mar 2006

domain names

hello there,
    i am a bit confused with domain names...please help me...i already have a bv account and i wanted to add another domain to it...i purchased one domain from yahoo only yesterday...i know to transfer a domain name to bv the domain name should be atleast 60 days old but i purchased the domain name only yesterday...i also know i can point the servers to vodahost by changing the named servers...can some one pls clarify my confusion....can i use the domain name purchased with yahoo in my existing bv account just by changing the named servers...i mean no need to transfer it to bv since the domain name is not 60 days old...
    many thanks
    chandni
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: domain names

CORRECT.
    You need only first create a sub-domain via your VH cPanel (Tutorial).
    Then properly make the necessary DNS changes at Yahoo! (Tutorial).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: domain names

Please add your new domain in your account as ADDON DOMAIN (not subdomain) , and this has to be done AFTER you have changed the DNS in the Yahoo Control Panel.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X