Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transfer of domain

Hey Guys,

I submitted a ticket on 9-21 and its still not done. I have hired a design team to get my website running, and they cant publish because it wont work. Can we speed this up a bit? or give me a ETA?

Thanks
    Rob

Re: transfer of domain

Please post here the ticket ID
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hmmm....VodaHost can not "speed this up" because we put in a transfer
      request to your old company. We do not control your old comapnies efficency
      and if and when they will honor the request.

The entire proccess is 100% automated on our end.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

I wasn't trying to be rude. They are just redicious. They were telling me that they were waiting on Voda.

I guess that when I told them to cancel that they needed me to tell them twice or even three times.. whew...

Apparently, I guess the first time wasn't enough! :)

Rob

Comment

This is the reply that I received this time...
          ==============================

You may consider it cancelled, it will go offline within hours.

There is nothing we have to do to "release" the domain name.
          If they know what they are doing they can transfer it to another registrar, there is absolutely nothing required from us.
          You just need to do whatever paperwork is required at the new registrar.

Note:
          - Your site is going to be down at least several days until they arrange a transfer of the registration
          (or you could update the DNS servers and be down less than 8 hours while they figure it out - see http://hostings.com/dns/ ).
          - Make sure they do the domain name registration transfer before our registration of it expires on November 2nd or it will become complex and expensive.
          ==========================
          Do I need to do anything else after this? about the registrar?

Comment

Indeed you need to update the DNS before it goes down, pointing them at VH.
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

How do I do that? from Voda's side?

Comment

No, from their CP if your account hasn't been shut down by now.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X