Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

hello there,
    there is this website....www.health-total.com it belongs to my clients...now they want to transfter this to bv...i mean they wish to a buy an account with bv and host the website...the website is now up and running...how do i transfter the website to bv...i mean i know how to transfter a domain to bv...i know when i will buy an account with bv i can transfer the domain name...will the website go offline in the process....and when the domain name is transferred will the website contents be transferred as well or would i need to upload all the files... will i loose all the email ids associated with the account. till now i have done websites using bv website builder...i am sorry my questions sound stupid but this the first time i would be taking over someone else's work.. kindly help
    chandni

Re: hi

1. Have them signup with VH.
    2. As soon as the new account is fully operative, upload on the account the files of the old site (or the new ones that they will eventually create). Also create the same email accounts in the VH account.
    3. Go in the CP of the old hoster, and change the DNS to point to VH. There will be a minor (12 - 24 hrs) time period for the DNS propagation through the net.
    4. After this downtime all requests for connecting to this site, will be autoamatically directed to the VH account.
    5. Submit a support ticket to VH asking for the one time free domain transfertransfer
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X