• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marleen
    Sergeant First Class

• Aug 2006

Re: Transferring Verification E-Mail

I have turned off all of the spam blockers and detectors from BellSouth and any others that we had on the computer. I even removed SpyBot just in case it was causing the problem. The address (edgerydoo@bellsouth.net) has received e-mails from both BV and Ipower. One thing that I do through our charity is get a handmade blanket to every child that has lost a parent or sibling in the war. In this effort, I write and receive numerous e-mails all over the US everyday and I have never had one Church, Funeral Home, High School or parent tell me that they have had trouble sending to me. Most of this effort is tracked using my BellSouth e-mail. I just know that somehow this will be resolved, I am just not sure how. It makes sense that it is on my computer but where and why I just don't know. Thank you for trying to help. If you have any suggestions on a next step I would welcome them openly. I have my site all designed in BV and I am so anxious to see it published. Marleen
    Marleen
    www.edgerydoo.com

Comment

• Dream Lady
      Major General

• Feb 2006

Not meaning to take over Marleen's thread, but I had the same problem. Did everything I was suppose to and never received the verification email. Voda support said to cancel my transfer and try again. I cancelled it, but haven't tried it again. That was about 1 month ago. But just to let ***** know, that I had the same exact problem. Did just about everything Marleen did! So Marleen...your not alone. I just redirected for now.
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Marleen
        Sergeant First Class

• Aug 2006

Thank you so much Cindy. I was truly beginning to believe that it was only me. Mine is still in limbo and I just don't know why. Marleen
        Marleen
        www.edgerydoo.com

Comment

• Dream Lady
          Major General

• Feb 2006

I'm sure ***** will get back with an answer for us. I may just go ahead and try again and see what happens. I'll keep checking back! I don't think it is a BlueVoda issue, rather enom!
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• Marleen
            Sergeant First Class

• Aug 2006

One suggestion that I received last week was to get a hotmail e-mail. I did get one on Friday and I have gone into the Admin and changed the e-mail address to the hotmail one. So far, nothing. Tuesday will be one month since I started trying to get it transferred. Hopefully they will get us both up and running shortly.
            Marleen
            www.edgerydoo.com

Comment

• Marleen
              Sergeant First Class

• Aug 2006

IT WORKED. This morning the verification e-mail was at the hotmail account. Thank you, thank you. Marleen
              Marleen
              www.edgerydoo.com

Comment

• Dream Lady
                Major General

• Feb 2006

Marleen: See, I knew ***** would take care of it!! He is such a champion!! Now maybe I'll go and try my transfer again! I'm glad you got yours and have fun with building!
                Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
                X