• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hertiage
    Corporal

• Dec 2005

Renewly of domain name or new domain.

Good day , when registering my domain name , jumped straight and did not read about keeping it small and smiple and also i have maded a spelling mistake within my domain name , this is a problem when a advertise my link no one can find me. My domain name renewly is coming up and i would like to register a more simpler name. What is the best option keeping my orginal name and have a link to the page (does this option now mean i have two accounts or do i get a FREE domain name ) OR having a new domain name and linking the pages to this new domain. Thanks for your help.

www.ahertiageofafricanclothing.com
  • davidundalicia
    General

• Mar 2006

Re: Renewly of domain name or new domain.

I would suggest that you start again with a more appropiate domain name. BUT, before your original domain name runs out, do 3 things:

1)..get your new domain name up and running as an ADDON domain in your existing vodahost account.

2)..copy your existing pages to your new domain website(all links will need to be changed).

3)..request a change of your VH main account to your new domain name.

Another alternative is to open a NEW VH account
    (includes 1 free domain name)
    copy your existing pages to your new domain website(all links will need to be changed).
    then let the 1st account expire.

have fun.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
    X