Is there any advantage to transferring domains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is there any advantage to transferring domains

Funny, most of my spam doesn't come through having my email address on my site - as that's not the account that seems to generate the spam - most of my spam comes simply to my default - and they address it to webmaster@ and my site name. My email filters are really good - and I just glance through the junk to make sure that a good email didn't go there in error (which has happened on occasion).

To me, if I want to sell to people, I have to give them every opportunity to purchase. I do make a few exceptions (like I know have 2 stores no longer set at 800 wide - but that has been a test - and is working) but, for the most part, I try to be as customer friendly as possible.

You aren't in there for the same purpose as me, so you can use more personal considerations, and can decide to not put emails in - but if you allow all emails to your domain name to default to you - you'll still end up with the spam.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks Beth!

Naval: I got the email verification on the form. I see a few typos I need to take care of but before I work on it some more, how do I get the <BR> out of the ndadmin.php? Thanks so much....again...
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

The "Email us" opens up directly Outlook express, with the real email address filled in. It's only encrypted to the "eyes" of a bot.

And the form looks very good!. Please note that you can build your own form, it is not necessary that you use the example form that came with the zip. Also, you would like to take off your form my credentials as well as the metatgas i had already there.

I also beleive that the "email Us" link should be of a brighter color, as it disappears on the blue Background.

Well done!

The <BR> is a bug on my side, i need to work it out. For the moment, make sure to have your mail header and footer (as well as those of the autoresponder) all in one line. Till i fix it, in the next ABVFP version.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you. Since I used your contact form (which works for me right now), I didn't know if I should keep your copyright on. So I will delete that. I will fix the email by putting a white background behind it. When I try to change the hyperlink styles, they don't seem to want to change color for me.

When I first look at the pdf of instructions...I was intimidated, but as I followed through, it really didn't take long and you did an excellent job explaining.
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Thankyou Cindy. This is encouraging me, as it seems it is not so difficult when you follow the instructions step by step. I do admit that it is a bit more complicated than other scripts, because of the complexity of it's features. On the other hand, this script will deal with almost all the known types of forms.

I hope to be able to make the second version more user friendly. But even so, once it is installed, all that it requires from the user is to fill in some info and, voil&#224;, the script is autoconfigured. The best thing about it, is that it doesn't require any hand coding at all.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X