Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would I know that Domain Name resolved to Vodahost server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would I know that Domain Name resolved to Vodahost server?

Please help!
    I've registered DN only 2 days ago & transfered for free with Vodahost package. How would I know that it's been resolved to Vodahost server?
    I've made email in CP and set it up in Outlook but it doesn't work!!!!
    So I don't know is it because I've done something wrong or is it because DN not been resolved to Vodahost Server.
    Thank you.

Re: How would I know that Domain Name resolved to Vodahost server?

Check with http://www.whois.net/ to see where your DNS are pointed.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you!
      It's still not been done. Is that mean that i'll have to wait 60 days? Is there any other way? Oh yes and our DN ends with co.uk
      Thank you.

Comment

Please post here your domain name, i'll check it for you
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

bayswatercarhire.co.uk

Comment

bayswatercarhire.co.uk nameservers are pointed on ns1.fast-hosts.org and ns2.fast-hosts.org . you need to change the DNS to point to your VH account. If you have a CP with them, you can do it yourself, otherwise contact them and ask them to do it for you. Your VH nameservers are in your welcome mail.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Thank you. I'll try to do it now.

Comment

Working...
              X