• Show
Clear All
  • henk hazenberg
    Corporal

• Oct 2006

henk

hello,
    I build a brand new website for our band namely www.heinhenderson.com
    I have received two emails (login information and domain registration), I also waited for 72 ours now (was counting down hahaha).
    anyway, I want to publish my pages now but I`ve been getting a message that my password is incorrect.

also about registration and configuration, I`m very new at all of this and according to me everything was already filled out by voda???????
    I do not understand the tutorials about add on domains, I mean, are they for extra domain names, if so, why does the welcoming mail say that I have to configure my new website there.

please help!! I`m very much stuck here and beginning to feel the pressure of my fellow band members as well hahaha! they`re very angious to see the result.
    one last remark....I think it`s a great program and you`ve really made website building available to many people who do not have all the computer knowledge needed...Thanks a million!!!
  • henk hazenberg
    Corporal

• Oct 2006

Re: henk

oh I`m sorry, do you need my id nr as well?
    it`s 11007.....

Comment

• VodaHost
      General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: henk

please submit a support ticket, we can not provide passwords on a open forum.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X