• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chadzog
    Sergeant

• Oct 2006

publishing site

I recently purchased hosting for a domain name I bought through yahoo, but soon realized I had to wait too many days to transfer that domain to BV so I purchased a similar name through BV so I could get my site up immediately. I've change the name servers , but when I try to "add on" the site in the control panel it says that I don't have the option to add on any other sites. I have just updated the name servers today. Do I need to wait a certian period of time for this process to go through or should I be able to add on my new site(which was purchased through BV) now?
  • davidundalicia
    General

• Mar 2006

Re: publishing site

Give it 24 hrs and then try adding it again...............
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

• chadzog
      Sergeant

• Oct 2006

thanks

Comment

• chadzog
        Sergeant

• Oct 2006

i've check on "whois" and my nameservers have been updated to vodahost, but when i still go to my control panel to add on this site it says i can't do it because i can't do addon domains.

alternatively i would be happy to publish through my initial domain name, which I purchased through yahoo a couple weeks ago,

Q1 Why is it when i do an add on domain does it not allow me to do the add on? I've got a couple other sites I'm building and would like to add them in the future as well.

Q2 Do I have to have the name server of my original site changed before i can add others. For example (here is what i did) I purchased www.mysite.net from yahoo and got hosting from BV for that site but never changed the name server in yahoo, then discovered of the 60 wait and bought www.mysite.info through BV so everything I built could go through quicker

Q3 Is it possible to point my nameserver in yahoo to blue voda and use my initial site and not wait the 60 days

thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
        X