Purchasing Existing Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchasing Existing Website

Not sure that I have chosen the correct forum for this question. I have come across another childrens cancer website that is for sale.
    How would I take this over and put it on my vodahost account?
    I am currently on a cruise so the email i am using on the boat will not be the one to respond to.
    I am bradacura at bradacura@tampabay.rr.com
    No need to respond to me while on boat, I will get to the help when I return,.
    Any information will be appreciated.
    Thanks, Linda Kimball ~ Brad's mother

Re: Purchasing Existing Website

Not sure but if you can get the pages html code and place into a bv page (viev-page html and copy and past code) then change and or add normally with bv.

I hope this helps.

Comment

Linda,

When you get back home, email Tammy at Elite Travel (my wife, who happens to also be the owner of Elite Travel in Clearwater, at McMullen Booth Road and Enterprise :: 727-726-9090) and let her know that I referred you to her.....the guys in the office next to her are superior Webmasters, and are working with me to move many of her things to VodaHost, so there is no lapse of expertise or trust.

The neat thing is they are experts in Flash, DreamWeaver, and the rest, so they will be able to not only move the site in question, but support it should it need tweaking or changes at extremely affordable rates (or until you convert it to Blue Voda, if that is your plan).

Having a VodaHost expert close to home is verrrrrry helpful, especially when delving into forgein territory!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Dear Vasili,
        Thank you for the hints and referrals on purchasing another website. I am presently looking to make Brad's website a non profit organization so that Brad may help other children receive medical care that are not paid for by insurance companies. I am also investigating the website I am looking to purchase to assure that it will generate the revenue that is needed to carry out the mission in mind.
        Again, Thanks for the help. Linda

Comment

Working...
        X